Last updated on 4th Jan 2019
Kids: Remember to be smart and safe online! Never give someone your information without first asking your parent/guardian if it is OK. Don't give anyone your photo, or tell anyone your name, email, home address, telephone, your school or any other information about you that they could use to contact you either online or in the real world.
If you want to enter one of our competitions, make sure you ask permission from your parent/guardian before you enter.
Parents: We are committed to the safety and privacy of the children who use our Services. We encourage parents/guardians to actively monitor their children's online activities. See more information below about children's privacy and our Child Safe Apps.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
1.1 Information You Give To Us
We receive and store any information you give to us, such as when you:
- download, update and play our games;
- enter our competitions;
- are involved in our special events (e.g. focus testing days);
- interact with us via social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit and Discord;
- enter information on our Website;
- purchase our merchandise;
- subscribe to our newsletters or other information feeds;
- purchase Services through an online store;
- make an in-app purchase;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly; or
- give us your information in another way.
1.2 Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such as:
- information about how you use our Services. We use this information to design new Services, improve our games, provide social features and to deliver our Services to you;
- when you sign-in to our games with Facebook, Twitter, Game Center or other platform providers, we gather from that provider your basic profile information such as name, age-range, your profile photo and friends list;
- information about the device you use to access our Services such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, time zone, device carrier, applications installed and IP address;
- cookies: You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so;
- the advertising ID for your device. You can reset the advertising ID at any time through your device settings.
- your general location location (ie. city/country) based on your IP Address, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location; and
- if you "tell a friend," "email this page," or use another similar features, we will collect information to perform this feature for you.
1.3 Information From Third Parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, or Google. We collect this information so that we can deliver Services you have requested. We collect this information:
- when you purchase our Services via the App Store, Google Play Store, or other Storefront;
- if you log into our Services through a social media account (such as Facebook) we will collect your basic profile information such as your name, current profile picture, age-range, and your friend list, this lets you interact with your friends who are also using our Services; and
- when you use in-app features such as Game Center we will collect information such as your user name and your gameplay information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
How we use your personal data
- So you can play our games
Enjoyable games are a complex business. We work with vendors and partners who give us the technical abilities that let you play and enjoy our games, and to run the business that supports those games.
- For product support, development and improvement
We use personal data to provide customer support, to improve our games, and to develop new games. We use personal data for play testing as well as customer and market insight.
- To provide advertisements to you
We use personal data to provide advertisements to you, both in our games and via related platforms. Sometimes we use personal data to deliver ads based on your interests.
- To market our products to you
We use personal data to market our games to you such as by email, social media, push-notifications and other methods.
- To perform our own analytics
We perform analytics on personal data we hold for business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development and improvement, personalising content, providing advertising, and making recommendations.
- We may combine information about you that we have collected from multiple sources
When we share your personal data
- To deliver advertising to you
We share your advertising ID with our advertising partners. We may also share demographic information about you, and your likes and interests, to allow our partners to provide more relevant advertising to you.
- To better understand our customers
We may share your personal data with our analytics & attribution partners. This allows us to better understand our customer base and improve product development and revenues. Our analytics & attribution partners may combine the personal data we provide to them with information about you from other companies, to create richer more meaningful data sets.
- To help us run our business
We provide your personal data to partners who assist us run our business, such as hosting providers, platforms, and payment processors. We also work with certain partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
- When you access social media when playing our games
2.1 When Do We Disclose Information
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- if we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- to our business partners in the course of providing our Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as advertising, payment processors or hosting services. Please see below for more information about third party services; and
- to avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
2.2 Childrens' Privacy
Child Safe Apps
If your Techbotix game is labelled a Child Safe App, it was built with child safety as a priority. Our Child Safe Apps have no advertising, no data collection, no in-app purchases and no links to external sites or apps.
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
2.3 Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
We also work with certain business partners, such as other game developers and advertising partners, and information collected from you may be shared through these partnerships.
Some of our business partners are outside Australia. Below is a list of some, but not all, business partners that we actively share user information and site usage data with (this list is subject to change):
2.4 Marketing, In-app Purchases & Opting-Out
2.4.1 Direct Marketing
Sometimes we will use your information to tell you about our Services and our news, such as new games we are launching, events we are running, or merchandise we sell. You can opt-out if you don’t want to receive this information.
2.4.2 In-app Purchase
Some of our games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
2.4.3 Advertising ID
Understanding our players is fundamental to creating a fun game that our fans want to play. An advertising ID is a unique ID which gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to continue to monetize their apps and ensure customers and given advertising for products and services which match their interests. You can reset your ID at any time via the settings on your mobile device. Collecting your advertising ID helps us understand what your interests are and how we can tailor your experience to match.
You may reset your device’s Advertising Identifier, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Advertising Identifier in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier.
You can reset your advertising ID by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select "Ads" and selecting "Reset advertising ID".
Ways to opt-out of our Services:
if we send you an email, there will be an unsubscribe link;
if we post updates via Facebook you can 'unlike' our page and you will no longer get updates;
if you receive one of our 'tweets' you can stop following us on Twitter; or
if we use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
If you need help opting-out please contact us at email@example.com
2.5 Storage, Security & Data Retention
We store information on servers in Australia, United States, Singapore and Germany.
Techbotix uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. Because of the limitations of our systems, we do not have standardised retention policies. We try to delete or deidentify data when we no longer require it. We are working towards building new systems that allows us to better manage retention timeframes.
2.6 Access, Correction & Deletion
You may request access to your personal information at any time by sending a written request to our Privacy Officer by mail at Techbotix Pty Ltd Pty Ltd, 1/69 Burns Bay Road, Lanecove, NSW, 2066, Australia or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your information changes, let us know so that we can update our records. If you would like us to de-activate your records that we hold, please tell us. Once de-activated your data will not be accessible. Please note data deletion requests can take up to 30 days for residents of the EEA (European Economic Area).
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by:
- Submitting a request through the in game support
- Sending a written request to our Privacy Officer by mail at:
Techbotix Pty Ltd
1/69 Burns Bay Road, Lanecove, NSW, 2066, Australia
Our Privacy Officer will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, we will be unable to respond to your complaint, although we will consider its content.
4. Updates to this Policy
A unique ID that is generated for your device to track activity by advertising companies to improve their service in game. This is also known as Interest Based Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of this feature on some platforms. You may also be able to reset your advertising ID on your device.
Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
A unique string of numbers separated by full stops or commas that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.
Techbotix Pty Ltd ACN 623 616 571 its assignees, licensees, successors in title and subsidiaries.
Services offered by us and includes our games, websites and related services.
An online business presence for sales. We work with Apple's App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore storefronts as our primary storefronts for sales.
Terms of Service
Rules and conduct standards that are defined that one must comply with to use the service.
third party services
Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by Techbotix.
Terms of Service
Techbotix™ is an international mobile apps and games development company that is set to compete in the highly competitive ICT industry.
Techbotix™ is involved in the development of mobile apps especially games applications and other financial, medical, geographical and entertainment related mobile applications.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading mobile apps development company in Australia and we make make sure that every mobile apps that leaves our lab can favourably compete with the best in their category.
Techbotix™ designs and develop native and cross-platform iOS and Android apps.
We ensure that all our mobile apps can easily be downloaded from the three mobile app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store and Windows Store). Aside from developing mobile software apps for the general public, we also help tech startups develop unique mobile apps for their businesses as request.
At Techbotix™ , our client’s best interest come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics.